Welcome back to the Power Tools Podcast!
On this episode we cover the evolution of demand response in Ontario with Allison Miller of Enel X together with Aaron Lampe and Heather Sears of Workbench Energy. Discussion topics include:
- Understanding the demand response program in Ontario
- Why Demand Response exists and its value to the grid
- The different models for participating in demand response
- The difference between the Industrial Conservation Initiative and Demand Response
- How Demand Response has evolved and where it is headed
Thanks for checking out the Power Tools Podcast! Tune in to each episode to hear Workbench Energy (and the occasional guest), discuss all things Ontario energy, Global Adjustment, peak performance and more.
LISTEN OR DOWNLOAD
Watch, Listen or Download other episodes of Power Tools on YouTube, iTunes, or Spotify for free!